Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break Twenty-Ten

A little late, but here are our spring breaks! I went with six lovely ladies to Charleston, South Carolina! We had SO much fun. I will let the pics speak for themselves:
Dinner one night at Hyman's (a restaurant I LOVED, others did not..)

Oh, just the backyard view from my future home..no big deal.
This was all of us in front of the Pineapple fountain! Everything was just so pretty there, I loved the entire atmosphere. I hope to visit again soon.
The rest of my Spring Break consisted of dinner with friends from home, relaxing with the fam, and ordering plane tickets for the trip to Switz with Jamie M! The week off was lovely, and was a tease for summer. Not too much longer...
-EJL
Well, this was our second Spring Break apart, but I think we survived. I went to Rio Bravo, Mexico for a mission trip for the second time. Just like last year, I absolutely loved it and had a GREAT time! Here are some pictures from the week:


Our team in front of La Familia where we stay on the first morning before going to our different work sites




I just love this picture. I'm not sure why. Every time I look at it I feel a little nostalgic.


The family that we built a house for put these signs up for us to see when we came back in the morning. So sweet.


Some of our team and some of the family we built for.


Precious kids at the Bible School

I can't wait to go back next year! Come on Spring Break 2011!!

-RLM


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading these! Keep it up! It provides me a great time-waster!

    ReplyDelete